There is plenty you can do to make a positive difference to your marine environment.
- Send your response in support of Marine Conservation Zones
- don’t drop litter on the coast
- do a beach clean
- don’t flush cotton buds or similar down the toilet
- cut up plastic can ring holders
- buy sustainable seafood
- don’t release balloons near the coast
- follow the Coastal Code
- when rockpooling, put all animals back where you found them
- join your local Wildlife Trust!
Did you know that The Wildlife Trusts hold regular Shoresearch and Seasearch events? To find out more contact your local Wildlife Trust, we’d love to have you on board! Help us record marine life and together we can make a difference.